For more than 25 years, Debbie has been successfully bringing buyers and sellers together. It is her reputation for honesty and dedication to her clients and community that make Debbie one of Windermere’s top producing agents on the Eastside.
Debbie’s Professional Experience and Qualifications:
- Windermere Northeast top producing agent since 1994.
- Seattle Magazine’s “Best in Client Service” award winner 16 times (less than 1% of all Seattle area agents qualify) 2004 – 2021.
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist-currently just 3% of all real estate agents nationally), Member of CRS Kirkland Mastermind Group of top agents on the Eastside.
- B.S. Marketing; Managing Broker license, Accredited Staging Professional
- Kirkland’s North Rose Hill Neighborhood Assoc. board member for 12 years.
- Eastside resident since 1989.
- Sold over 480 homes in Kirkland’s North Rose Hill neighborhood.
To complement Debbie’s busy real estate career, she is a proud parent of a Syracuse Univ. alum and has been married to Lon since 1983. When not representing buyers and sellers, Debbie enjoys kayaking, tennis, biking, and spoiling her fluffy Keeshond, Brody. She supports Kirkland’s Attain Housing, a non-profit that provides transitional housing and services for homeless families on Seattle’s Eastside and Homeward Pet Adoption Center in Woodinville. In work, as well as her personal life, Debbie loves a good challenge. She completed the Seattle Marathon, eight ½ marathons, and five 60-mile 3-Day Breast Cancer walks.